Get strong and regain control of all-things-private.
Men have pelvic issues too! We treat everyone with a pelvis at KPP and have trained to do so effectively. While there are a lot of similarities in the actual pelvic structures, specialized training and care is needed when treating male conditions. We help men address a range of pelvic-related problems including:
- Pelvic pain – penile, scrotal, rectal, groin
- Urinary hesitancy, frequency, urgency, even leakage
- Constipation or bowel urgency, frequency
- Peri-surgical – prostatectomy, hernia repair, anal/rectal procedures
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hip, low back, tailbone, abdominal pain.
It is hard enough to find good information and help about pelvic health, much less finding some that is specific to men. Navigating pink-hued websites and “women-only” messaging can be frustrating. At KPP, approximately 40% of our clients are men.
In addition to treating male pelvic pain and other issues, we have a specific program in place for treatment before and after prostatectomy. Here’s what to expect from Prehab for Prostatectomy:
- Information – education on the musculo-skeletal components of surgery and recovery
- Action plan – what to do before and immediately after surgery
- Preparation – suggested supplies, strategies and planning for full and rapid recovery.
Set yourself up for success – give us a call to get started!