The list of websites below is not meant to be exhaustive, but they are each reliable sources of information and support.
General (Pelvic) Health:
- www.womenshealthapta.org – American Physical Therapy Associations Section for Women’s Health website. Resource for women’s health issues and also provides a link to finding a specialist in your area. Be sure to enter only the state (not the zip code) – otherwise it gives a very limited selection.
- www.hisandherhealth.com –Website for information on men’s and women’s health.
- http://erectionrehab.com.au/ – Information on erectile and urinary function in men.
- https://www.tuck.com/ – Information on sleep, mattress/pillow selection, sleep and pain, etc.
- https://www.menopause.org/home – North American Menopause Society – a wealth of information regarding peri-menopause, menopause and post-menopause.
Pelvic and Abdominal Pain:
- www.pelvicpain.org – International Pelvic Pain Society (IPPS) website.
- www.vaginismus.com – Resource website for painful penetration. Dilators available for sale.
- www.ichelp.org – Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) website.
- www.nva.org – National Vulvodynia Association website.
- www.spuninfo.org – Society for Pudendal Neuralgia (SPuN) website.
- http://www.theacpa.org/default.aspx – American Chronic Pain Association (ACPA) website.
- www.pelvicpainhelp.com – Website for the Wise-Anderson (aka Stanford) protocol for pelvic pain (originally designed for male pelvic pain, but applicable to both genders).
- www.ic-network.com – Patient-oriented website regarding Interstitial Cystitis.
- www.health.groups.yahoo.com/group/happypelvis – Yahoo group dedicated to pelvic dysfunction and physical therapy treatment.
- www.bodyinmind.org – website/blog on pain and the brain/mind relationship.
- www.nafc.org – National Association for Continence – information regarding products, treatments, professional listings.
- www.aboutincontinence.org – website spin-off from IFFGD for urinary dysfunction.
- www.iffgd.org – International Foundation of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders website for information regarding bowel, colo-rectal, abdominal dysfunction.
- www.sexualityresources.com – Website for sexual health – books, supplies, information.
- http://tallirosenbaum.com/en/blog – Great website, blog, information source for all things sexual health. AASECT certified sex therapist – leader in national and international education regarding sexual health.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/sexplanations – several videos regarding sexual health presented by Dr. Lindsey Doe.