Ready to feel better? Starting is easy!
We see clients from all over the southeast (and beyond). We are located in the Emory University / Decatur area of Atlanta, GA.
You can use the form below to send us a message – we will call back within the day to discuss options. Ready now or have questions? Just give us a call!
What if I live far away?
Good news! You have options – here are a few choices:
- Online or phone consultation – We offer visits to help you get the ball rolling, discuss any issues or complete a full evaluation and assessment. Give us a call and we’ll set up a consult.
- Consult with another therapist closer to home – The distance can be hard for some, but the expertise we provide may be needed. We offer initial and/or periodic consults with a summary provided to help your local therapist.
- Use some of the free materials located on our resources page.
How do I find other pelvic therapists if I need someone closer to home?
- Your local physician (urologist, gynecologist, urogynecologist, etc) may have a good recommendation.
- Local mom’s groups are also amazing resources.
- There are great search engines available to help! Here are a few:
Here’s the fine print….please note the following:
For in-person sessions –
- Full direct access to physical therapy services in Georgia, without requiring a physician referral, went into effect in July, 2015. However, many insurance companies still require referral, so please bring it with you to your appointment if you have it.
- We are an out-of-network provider for insurance and the amount you are reimbursed depends on your individual plan.
Does “out-of-network” mean you don’t take insurance?
Some people consider “out-of-network” (OON) to translate directly to “no coverage”. That is simply not the case. “In-network” means your health care provider has signed a contract with your insurance company. “Out-of-network” means there is no such contract. Using OON benefits allows you and your provider to decide what your best plan of care will be – without the insurance company dictating those parameters.
Here are some OON facts for you:
- Many clients receive reimbursement, varying from 20% all the way to 95%.
- Your HSA or FSA cards can be used.
- Filing can seem intimidating, but is quite easy to do. You just clip an invoice to a form and mail it to the insurance company.
- ]f you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office for clarification.