How do I start pelvic physical therapy?
Want to set up something to get started now? Did you know you can get so much of the information by phone or video consult? Here is some great information on just how that works. Or, you can just click on the free or the 30-minute consult option below. No MD referral is required for online consults.
Ready to come in for an onsite / “in person” visit in Atlanta? Either click that option or you can call/email us directly.
Beth sees patients from all over the southeast (and beyond!) and is located in the Druid HIlls / Emory University area of Atlanta, GA. Just CLICK or CALL – we will discuss any questions you may have regarding our location, insurance coverage, your visit, and will get you on the schedule!
What if I live far away?
Good news! You have options – here are a few choices:
- Online or phone consultation – I offer visits to help you get the ball rolling, discuss any issues or complete a full evaluation and assessment. Please just choose which option is best for you.
- Consult with another therapist closer to home – I am happy to help if you have questions!
- Use some of the free materials located here.
How do I find other pelvic therapists if I need to see someone in person, closer to home?
- Your local physician (urologist, gynecologist, urogynecologist, etc) may have a good recommendation.
- Local mom’s groups are also amazing resources.
- There are great search engines available to help! Here are a few:
Here’s the fine print….please note the following:
For in-person / Activcore sessions only –
- Full direct access to physical therapy services in Georgia, without requiring a physician referral, went into effect in July, 2015. However, many insurance companies still require referral by a medical physician, so please bring it with you to your appointment if you have it.
- Activcore is an out-of-network provider for insurance and the amount you are reimbursed depends on your individual plan.
- What this means…We verify your benefits and let you know the anticipated coverage prior to your appointment. You will pay at the time of service and then we file the claim to your insurance company for you. Then you will be directly reimbursed (amount dependent on your particular benefits). Most receive reimbursement quickly! You may also use your HSA or FSA funds. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office for clarification!
- Yes, we are non-participating providers for Medicare clients. We have contracted rates and although you pay us directly, Medicare reimburses you for your sessions.